We have lots of owners come to us with dogs that have feeding issues. Many have tried lots of brands, but they love Seven dog food. Their dogs love it too, and due to the quality of the recipes, there's often improvements in their health and well-being once they have made the transition.
- 53% Salmon & Trout
- Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals
- Hypoallergenic & Grain Free - This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato - An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement - An excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- No added artificial colours or preservatives.
Salmon & Trout 53% (including 27% Freshly Prepared Salmon & Trout, 20% Dried Salmon, 4% Salmon Oil & 2% Fish Stock), Sweet Potato (22%), Peas, Potato (6%), Beet Pulp, Linseed, Vitamins & Minerals, Vegetable Stock, Omega 3 Supplement, Asparagus (equivalent to 7.5g per Kg of product), FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
|Weight of Dog (kg)||Grams per day|
|1 - 3||25 - 60|
|3 - 5||60 - 90|
|5 - 7||90 - 115|
|7 - 10||115 - 150|
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, 3b201/Iodine 1.58 mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg.
Crude Protein 27% Crude Oil & Fats 15% Crude Fibres 4.5% Crude Ash 8% Moisture 8% NFE 37.5% Metabolisable Energy 353Kcal/100g Omega 6 1.2% Omega 3 3.6% Calcium 1.6% Phosphorus 1.0%
These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and the activity level of the dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of 2 weeks. Always ensure clean, fresh water is available. Store food in a clean, dry area.