We have lots of owners come to us with dogs that have feeding issues. Many have tried lots of brands, but they love Seven dog food. Their dogs love it too, and due to the quality of the recipes, there's often improvements in their health and well-being once they have made the transition.
- 50% Total Lamb - Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals, lamb is a delicious source of protein.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Lamb - A responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Digestive Health - Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement - To help support healthy skin & coat.
- Sweet Potato - An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B Vitamins.
- Naturally preserved using rosemary extract
- No added artificial colours or preservatives.
Lamb 50% (including Freshly Prepared Lamb 30%, Dried Lamb 18% & Lamb Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (23%), Peas (9%), Pea Protein, Potato, Linseed, Beet Pulp, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Mint (0.2%), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
|Weight of Dog (kg)||Grams per day|
|1 - 3||30 - 70|
|3 - 5||70 - 110|
|5 - 7||110 - 140|
|7 - 10||140 - 180|
|10 - 13||180 - 220|
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU,Vitamin E 95 IU Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3mg
Crude Protein 26%, Crude Fat 14%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 9%, Moisture 8%, NFE 40%, Metabolisable Energy 367 kcal/100g, Omega 6 1.6%, Omega 3 1.4%, Calcium 2.0%, Phosphorus 1.2%
These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and the activity level of the dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of 2 weeks. Always ensure clean, fresh water is available. Store food in a clean, dry area.