We have lots of owners come to us with dogs that have feeding issues. Many have tried lots of brands, but they love Seven dog food. Their dogs love it too, and due to the quality of the recipes, there's often improvements in their health and well-being once they have made the transition.
- 60% Salmon, Haddock & Blue Whiting - Highly digestible animal protein that is rich in amino acids for growth and development!
- No added Grain - This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Joint Care Pack - To help support cartilage metabolism for the growth of healthy joints in puppies.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Fish - A natural, responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement - an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function and visual development.
- No added artificial colours or preservatives!
60% Salmon, Haddock & Blue Whiting (21% Freshly Prepared Salmon, 16% Dried Salmon, 11% Freshly Prepared Blue Whiting, 10% Freshly Prepared Haddock & 2% Salmon Stock), Sweet Potato (20%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Peas (6%), Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Vitamins & Minerals, Vegetable Stock, Asparagus (0.2%), Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), Nucleotides, FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg).
|Expected Weight of an Adult Dog (kg)||2-6 Months Grams/day (g)||
6-9 Months Grams/day
9-12 Months Grams/day
12-15 Months Grams/day (g)
|1 - 4||70 - 100||100 - 70||70 - Adult||Adult|
|5 - 10||180 -220||220 - 200||200 - Adult||Adult|
|11 - 25||280 - 320||320 - 320||320 - 290||290 - Adult|
|26 - 35||430 - 470||470 - 490||490 - 460||460 - 430|
|36 - 45||580 - 620||620 - 640||640 - 610||610 - 580|
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 85mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 9.5mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous/Potassium Iodide) 1.7 mg
Crude Protein 27%, Crude Fat 13%, Crude Fibre 3.5%, Crude Ash 8%, Moisture 8%, NFE 39.5%, Metabolisable Energy 373Kcal/100g, Omega 6 0.9%, Omega 3 2.8%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorus 0.9%.
These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and the activity level of the dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of 2 weeks. Always ensure clean, fresh water is available. Store food in a clean, dry area.
12Kg bags are not kept in stock and so are subject to 3 working days delay if collecting in store.
2Kg single bags are available to buy in store.