We have lots of owners come to us with dogs that have feeding issues. Many have tried lots of brands, but they love grain free Seven dog food. Their dogs love it too, and due to the quality of the recipes, there's often improvements in their health and well-being once they have made the transition.
- 50% Beef
- Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals
- Hypoallergenic & Grain Free - This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato - An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement - An excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- No added artificial colours or preservatives.
Beef 50% (including 28% Freshly Prepared Angus Beef, 19% Dried Beef & 3% Beef Fat), Sweet Potato (26%), Potato, Peas (5%), Linseed, Beet Pulp, Vitamins & Minerals, Omega 3 Supplement, Vegetable Stock, Carrot (<0.1%), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg).
|Weight of Dog (kg)||Grams per day|
|1 - 5||35 - 110|
|5 - 10||110 - 185|
|10 - 20||185 - 310|
|20 - 30||310 - 420|
|30 - 40||420 - 525|
*Feeding guidelines for this food differ from other Seven adult varieties
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,000 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 50 mg, 3b201/Iodine 1 mg, E4/Copper 15 mg, E5/Manganese 35 mg, E6/Zinc 50 mg, E8/Selenium 0.3 mg
Crude Protein 29% Crude Oil & Fats 13% Crude Fibres 3% Crude Ash 6% Moisture 8% NFE 41% Metabolisable Energy 374Kcal/100g Omega 6 0.8% Omega 3 1.3% Calcium 1.0% Phosphorus 0.5%
These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and the activity level of the dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of 2 weeks. Always ensure clean, fresh water is available. Store food in a clean, dry area.
12Kg bags are not kept in stock and so are subject to 3 working days delay if collecting in store. 12kg & 4x2kg packs shipped direct in 1-3 days.