Improved Front Leash Control & Comfort
The IDC® Front Control Y Belt allows you to attach dog leads to the front D-Ring without compromising your dog’s comfort or safety. The control belt is easily fitted to harnesses via the secure hook and loop fitting system.
- The front D-Ring allows leashes to be attached to the front of the harness for increased control.
- Distributes pressure evenly to improve your dog’s comfort and safety.
- Made from durable, water resistant nylon webbing.
- Is fitted easily and securely via a hook and loop fastener.
- Suitable for use with the IDC® Powerharness and our entire IDC® harness range.
The IDC® Control Y Belt is designed to ensure that the harness will never slide to the neck and remains firmly on the chest area. The front D-Ring leash attachment means the dog can be controlled with ease, with minimum force.
Compatible IDC® Harnesses
- IDC® Powerharness
- IDC® Powerharness with Side Rings
- IDC® Powerharness with Safety Lock
- IDC® Lightweight Belt Harnesses
- IDC® Guide Dog Harness
- IDC® Tactical Stealth Harness
How to fit Julius K9 Harness Chest Strap
Step 1: open the front fastener on your IDC® Powerharness.
Step 2: slide the front IDC® Powerharness fastener out of its holder.
Step 3: slide the front D-Ring of the IDC® Front Control Y Belt onto the IDC® Powerharness fastener. Make sure the D-Ring is facing outwards and is in the middle of the harness strap. This is so it sits comfortably on your dog’s chest.
Step 4: tear off the hook and loop fastener protector on the IDC® Front Control Y Belt and firmly pad it down so it is securely fixed to the hook-and-loop fastener on the IDC® Powerharness.
Step 5: slide IDC® Powerharness fastener back through its holder.
Step 6: secure the IDC® Powerharness hook and loop fastener back down so it fastens to the IDC® Front Control Y Belt.
Step 7: unfasten the hook and loop belly strap on the IDC® Front Control Y Belt.
Step 8: loop the belly strap around the IDC® Powerharness belly strap.
Step 9: now refasten the IDC® Front Control Y Belt belly strap. Make sure it is straight and central.