- Waterproof and windproof outer shell
- Super warm synthetic lambswool lining (51% Acrylic, 49% Recycled Polyester)
- Reflective 3M Safety Piping
- Fleece-lined, high collar for additional warmth
- Adjustable velcro body strap
- Harness access zip
- Elasticated rear leg straps
dryrobe® Dog is not suitable for use in the water
Measure your dog using the steps below and refer to the chart to determine which size will give the best fit for your dog.
To measure your dog:
- Measure the length of your dog's back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail (A)
- Measure around the widest/deepest part of the chest - usually right behind the front leg. Make sure the strap length (B) is sufficient.
The dryrobe® dog slides over the dog's head and features an expandable elasticated gusset panel and an adjustable chest strap.