We have lots of owners come to us with dogs that have feeding issues. Many have tried lots of brands, but they love Seven Grain Free dog food. Their dogs love it too, and due to the quality of the recipes, there's often improvements in their health and well-being once they have made the transition.
- 80% Chicken, Turkey, Duck & Fish - Of which 55% is freshly prepared Chicken, Turkey & Fish.
- 20% Fruit and Vegetables.
- Added Seaweed and Cranberry - A source of iodine to help support thyroid health, coat condition and to help promote a healthy urinary tract.
- Hypoallergenic & Grain Free - No added grain, gluten, soya, dairy, beef or pork so suitable for those dogs with grain intolerances/sensitivities.
- Sweet Potato - An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- With Salmon Oil - An excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and to help reduce the inflammation response especially important for joints.
- No added artificial colours or preservatives!
Freshly Prepared Chicken 36%, Dried Chicken 22%, Sweet Potato, Freshly Prepared Turkey 11%, Potato, Freshly Prepared Salmon 4%, Freshly Prepared Pollock 4%, Chicken Stock 1%, Dried Duck 1%, Pea Fibre, Salmon Oil 1%, Dried Egg, Minerals, Vitamins, Linseed, Dried Apple, Dried Carrot, Seaweed, Dried Spinach, Dried Cranberry, Tomato Pomace, Glucosamine 180mg/kg, Camomile Powder, Burdock Root Powder, Aniseed & Fenugreek, Peppermint, Marigold, Grapeseed Extract, Green Tea Extract, Dried Dandelion, Dried Bilberry, Ginseng, Thyme, Marjoram, Oregano,Parsley, Sage
|Weight of Dog (kg)||Grams per day|
|1 - 5||25 - 90|
|5 - 10||90 - 150|
|10 - 25||150 - 300|
|25 - 45||300 - 465|
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 25,730 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 1,730 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 190 mg, Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 340mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 285mg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 110mg, Cupric Chelate Amino Acids Hydrate 50mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 40mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.57mg, Sodium Selenite 0.51mg.
Crude Protein 35% Crude Oil & Fats 19% Crude Fibres 3% Crude Ash 8.5% Moisture 8.5% NFE 26% Metabolisable Energy 347.2Kcal/100g, Ca:P 1.4:1.
These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and the activity level of the dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of 2 weeks. Always ensure clean, fresh water is available. Store food in a clean, dry area.
12Kg bags are not kept in stock and so are subject to 3 working days delay if collecting in store.