We have lots of owners come to us with dogs that have feeding issues. Many have tried lots of brands, but they love Seven Grain Free dog food. Their dogs love it too, and due to the quality of the recipes, there's often improvements in their health and well-being once they have made the transition.
- 50% Trout & Salmon - Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals, source of low fat protein that your dog will love!
- Hypoallergenic & Grain Free - This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/sensitivity.
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate & MSM - To help promote joint repair and mobility in the ageing dog.
- Minimum 33% Freshly Prepared Fish - A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- With Salmon Oil - An excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and to help reduce the inflammation response especially important for joints.
- Added L-Carnitine - To help maintain a healthy weight and promote lean muscle development.
- No added artificial colours or preservatives!
Trout & Salmon 50% (including 30% Freshly prepared Trout, 11% Dried Salmon, 4% Freshly Prepared Salmon, 3% Salmon Oil, 2% Salmon Stock), Sweet Potato, Potato, Peas, Beet Pulp, Pea Protein, Linseed, Potato Protein, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Asparagus (equivalent to 7.5g per Kg of product), Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
|Weight of Dog (kg)||Grams per day|
|1 - 5||25 - 90|
|5 - 10||90 - 155|
|10 - 20||155 - 260|
|20 - 30||260 - 355|
|30 - 40||355 - 440|
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, 3b201/Iodine 1.58 mg, E4/Copper 60 mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg; Amino Acids: L-Carnite 480 mg.
Crude Protein 27%, Crude Oil & Fats 9%, Crude Fibres 6%, Crude Ash 8.5%, Moisture 8%, NFE 41.5%, Metabolisable Energy 316Kcal/100g, Omega 6 1.2%, Omega 3 3.6%, Calcium 1.3%, Phosphorus 0.9%.
These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and the activity level of the dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of 2 weeks. Always ensure clean, fresh water is available. Store food in a clean, dry area.
12Kg bags are not kept in stock and so are subject to 3 working days delay if collecting in store.