We have lots of owners come to us with dogs that have feeding issues. Many have tried lots of brands, but they love Seven Grain Free dog food. Their dogs love it too, and due to the quality of the recipes, there's often improvements in their health and well-being once they have made the transition.
- 60% Salmon - Highly digestible animal protein that is rich in amino acids for growth and development. A delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
- Hypoallergenic & Grain Free - This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/sensitivity.
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate & MSM - To help ensure robust development.
- Sweet Potato - An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- 40% Freshly Prepared Salmon - A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- High in Omega 3 Supplement - An excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function and visual development.
- No added artificial colours or preservatives!
Salmon 60% (40% Freshly Prepared Salmon, including 1% Salmon Stock & 20% Dried Salmon), Sweet Potato (19%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Minerals, Vitamins, Omega 3 Supplement, Dried Carrot, Peas, Vegetable Stock, Glucosamine (355 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (355 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (250 mg/kg), Nucleotides, FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg)
|Expected Weight of an Adult Dog (kg)||2-6 Months Grams per day||6-9 Months Grams per day||9-12 Months Grams per day||12 - 18 Months Grams per day|
|10 - 20||190 - 230||230||230 - 200||200 - Adult|
|20 - 30||320 - 360||360 - 380||380 - 350||350 - 315|
|30 - 40||410 - 450||450 - 470||470 - 440||440 - 410|
|40 - 50||490 - 530||530 - 550||550 - 520||520 - 490|
|50+||550 - 590||590 - 620||620 - 600||600 - 540|
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, 3b201/Iodine 2.54 mg, E4 Copper 60 mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 230 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg; Amino Acids: L-Carnitine 480 mg/kg
Crude Protein 27% Crude Oil & Fats 14.5% Crude Fibres 2.5% Crude Ash 7.5% Moisture 8% NFE 40.5% Metabolisable Energy 360Kcal/100g Omega 6 1.2% Omega 3 4.1% Calcium 1.5% Phosphorus 1%
These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and the activity level of the dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of 2 weeks. Always ensure clean, fresh water is available. Store food in a clean, dry area.
12Kg bags are not kept in stock and so are subject to 3 working days delay if collecting in store.