Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods.
- Perishable goods (food, treats, etc...)
- Goods where quality seals have been unnecessarily tampered, cut or broken
- Gift cards
- Downloadable products
- Health and personal care items
- Bespoke services
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted: (if applicable and at our discretion)
- Products with obvious signs of use, not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Where free shipping has been provided, Paws in Padstow reserve the right of retention of any reasonable shipping cost incurred which the customer would have otherwise paid for.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after dispatch
- Items returned through no fault of Paws in Padstow
- Deductions will be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary. The extent to which you can handle the goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop.
If Paws in Padstow are unable to reasonably ascertain whether products are shipped to you in an acceptable condition, we reserve the right to send the returned product to the manufacturer for verification. Refunds shall only be paid if the manufacturer verifies that it does not meet their standards.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items will not be refunded.
- Return your item (complying with our returns policy) for a refund to: Paws in Padstow, Trevisker Garden Centre, Padstow, Cornwall, PL28 8LD, United Kingdom
- Place an order for your replacement product
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he/she will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Paws in Padstow, Trevisker Garden Centre, Padstow, Cornwall, PL28 8LD, United Kingdom.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping may be added to/deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item, you should consider using a trackable shipping service and/or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Refusal to accept a delivery from Paws in Padstow Ltd will incur a £10 shipping and restocking charge.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.