Coronavirus Business Operating Update
We are Covid Secure
- We have carried out an extensive risk assessment & method statement, invested in adapting our store for customer and staff safety, and are pleased to announce we are Covid-Secure
- We will reopen as of Saturday 13th June 2020 on Tuesdays 9am-5pm, Thursdays 9am-2pm & Saturdays 9am-5pm
- Please take your time to read and adhere to the signage placed in store - we will not hesitate to ask those to leave if they do not
- Current Government guidance and continued developments in managed relaxation of lockdown rules suggest that we are on course for our anticipated return to normal operating at 7 days/week from Friday 10th July 2020
- We will no longer accept cash
- To comply with Government guidance, we invite our customers to shop with us using our online platform and options first and foremost
- Radius decreased back to 10 miles (validation at checkout)
- Delivery days changed to Thursdays 1pm-5pm only
- Re-activated - Only available for opening days (Tues, Thurs & Sat)
Dearest customer and dog lover,
Whilst the nation struggles to adapt to the coronavirus outbreak, we must try to do things differently to support our customers.
As of Monday 23rd March 2020, we are putting the following measures in place to enable the continuity of our service whilst minimising the risk to our staff, their dependants and our customers alike.
There will be no changes to our national deliveries, and we have ample headroom to process orders in a timely fashion. However, during this time of high demand, we request your patience with third party couriers.
No-one can predict how consumers will react, when, and to what, but please just keep calm and buy what you need allowing a few more extra days to be on the safe side for deliveries.
Couriers may also change the way they deliver parcels and opt for a more social distancing approach. Please be mindful of this too and feel free to ask them to leave in a safe place as you would if you were not there to receive it.
- We are slashing the minimum order value to qualify for free local delivery within a 10-mile radius to orders over £20 (£2.99 for all orders under) and have implemented a new checkout system which will ask you to enter your postcode to validate that your address qualifies.
- Local delivery will now be available on our website at checkout for the following days:
- Thursday – 13:00 to 17:00
- We will place your delivery at your front door and knock/ring the door or put in your allocated safe place and record the delivery. Please do not answer until we have left
- We will not abort the delivery and it will be your responsibility once delivered
- We will be giving away free “Made in Cornwall” Paws for Cake dog treats for each local delivery order over £10 (exc. Delivery) whilst stocks last!
- Stay healthy
- Contact us if you have any questions – email, phone, Facebook Messenger, web chat
- Continue to order as you would normally
- Consider potential for raised demand on couriers
- Practise social distancing
- Exercise your dog and get some fresh air
- Play games with your dog to mentally stimulate them such as:
- Find the treat
- Treat rolled in a tea towel then tied in a knot (Rocky loves this!)
- Chewing – KONG, antler, chew root, Yakers
- ...open your door if you suspect you have coronavirus until we have left!