We have lots of owners come to us with dogs that have feeding issues. Many have tried lots of brands, but they love Seven dog food. Their dogs love it too, and due to the quality of the recipes, there's often improvements in their health and well-being once they have made the transition.
- 60% Chicken, Turkey & Salmon - Highly digestible animal protein that is rich in amino acids for growth and development. A delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
- Hypoallergenic & Grain Free - This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/sensitivity.
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate & MSM - To help ensure robust development.
- Sweet Potato - An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Minimum 34% Freshly Prepared Chicken, Turkey & Salmon - A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement - An excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function and visual development.
- No added artificial colours or preservatives!
Chicken, Turkey & Salmon 60% (including 20% Freshly Prepared Chicken, 14% Dried Chicken, 7% Freshly Prepared Turkey, 7% Freshly Prepared Salmon, 7% Dried Turkey, 3% Dried Salmon & 2% Chicken Stock), Sweet Potato, Potato, Linseed, Beet Pulp, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Dried Carrot, Peas, Vegetable Stock, Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), Nucleotides, FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg)
|Expected Weight of an Adult Dog (kg)||2-6 Months Grams per day||6-9 Months Grams per day||9-12 Months Grams per day|
|1 - 5||60 - 90||90 - 60||60 - Adult|
|5 - 10||140 -180||180 - 160||160 - Adult|
|10 - 25||220 - 260||260 - 260||260 - 230|
|25 - 45||380 - 420||420 - 440||440 - 410|
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, 3b201/Iodine 1.58 mg, E4/Copper 60 mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg
Crude Protein 29% Crude Oil & Fats 16% Crude Fibres 2.8% Crude Ash 8.5% Moisture 8% NFE 35.5% Metabolisable Energy 362.5Kcal/100g Omega 6 2.6% Omega 3 1.8% Calcium 1.9% Phosphorus 1.3%
These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and the activity level of the dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of 2 weeks. Always ensure clean, fresh water is available. Store food in a clean, dry area.
12Kg bags are not kept in stock and so are subject to 3 working days delay if collecting in store.
2Kg single bags are available to buy in store.