We have lots of owners come to us with dogs that have feeding issues. Many have tried lots of brands, but they love Seven Grain Free dog food. Their dogs love it too, and due to the quality of the recipes, there's often improvements in their health and well-being once they have made the transition.
80% Salmon, Trout, Haddock & Herring - of which 64% is freshly prepared
20% Fruit and Vegetables.
- Added Seaweed and Cranberry - A source of iodine to help support thyroid health, coat condition and to help promote a healthy urinary tract.
- Hypoallergenic & Grain Free - No added grain, gluten, soya, dairy, beef or pork so suitable for those dogs with grain intolerances/sensitivities.
- Sweet Potato - An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- With Salmon Oil - An excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and to help reduce the inflammation response especially important for joints.
- No added artificial colours or preservatives!
Salmon, Trout, Haddock & Herring 80% (Freshly prepared Salmon 48%, Dried Salmon 13%, Freshly prepared Scottish Salmon 6%, Freshly prepared Trout 6%, Freshly prepared Haddock 4%, Dehydrated Herring 2%, Salmon Stock 1%), Sweet Potato, Beet Pulp, Lentils, Tapioca, Chick Peas, Minerals, Vitamins, Dried Egg, Olive Oil, Vegetable Stock, Linseed, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Carrot, Dried Apple, Seaweed, Dried Spinach, Dried Cranberry, Glucosamine 180 mg/kg, Methylsulphonylmethane 180 mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulphate 125 mg/kg, Peppermint, Marigold, Aniseed & Fenugreek, Camomile Powder, Burdock Root Powder, Grapeseed Extract, Green Tea Extract, Dried Dandelion, Dried Bilberry, Ginseng, Thyme, Marjoram, Oregano, Parsley, Sage.
|Weight of Dog (kg)||Grams per day|
|1 - 5||25 - 90|
|5 - 10||90 - 150|
|10 - 25||150 - 300|
|25 - 45||300 - 465|
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) 25,730 IU, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 1,730 IU, Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate) 190 mg; Trace Elements: Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 340 mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 285 mg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 310 mg, Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 20 mg, Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 110 mg, Cupric Chelate Amino Acids Hydrate 50 mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 40 mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.57 mg, Sodium Selenite 0.51 mg.
Crude Protein 35%, Crude Oils & Fats 20%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Crude Ash 9.0%, Moisture 8%, NFE 25%, Metabolisable Energy 392 Kcal/100g, Omega 3 5.3%, Calcium 1.3%, Phosphorus 1.1%, Ca:P 1.2
These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and the activity level of the dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of 2 weeks. Always ensure clean, fresh water is available. Store food in a clean, dry area.
12Kg bags are not kept in stock and so are subject to 3 working days delay if collecting in store.