We have lots of owners come to us with dogs that have feeding issues. Many have tried lots of brands, but they love Seven dog food. Their dogs love it too, and due to the quality of the recipes, there's often improvements in their health and well-being once they have made the transition.
- 50% Turkey - Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals, source of low fat protein that your dog will love!
- Grain Free - This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/sensitivity.
- Joint Care Pack - To help support cartilage for healthy joints in senior dogs.
- Sweet Potato - An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Turkey - A natural, responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Digestive Health - Pre-biotics MOS & FOS which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- No added artificial colours or preservatives!
Turkey 50% (including 27% Freshly Prepared Turkey, 21% Dried Turkey & 2% Turkey Stock), Sweet Potato (16%), Potato, Peas (8%), Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Cranberry (0.2%), Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg).
|Weight of Dog (kg)||Grams per day|
|1 - 5||40 - 120|
|5 - 10||120 - 200|
|10 - 20||200 - 330|
|20 - 30||330 - 440|
|30 - 40||440 - 550|
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU Provitamin: L-Carnitine 500mg Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3mg
Crude Protein 27%, Crude Fat 9%, Crude Fibre 3.5%, Crude Ash 8.5%, Moisture 8%, NFE 44%, Metabolisable Energy 343Kcal/100g, Omega 6 1.8%, Omega 3 1%, Calcium 1.5%, Phosphorus 1.1%.
These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and the activity level of the dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of 2 weeks. Always ensure clean, fresh water is available. Store food in a clean, dry area.
12Kg bags are not kept in stock and so are subject to 3 working days delay if collecting in store.
2Kg single bags are available to buy in store.